The RP1-2000 cable railing system is an all-round profile railing system.
- The posts are a 2" round profile and they are pre-drilled for cables.
- The top cap is also a 2" round profile and attaches to the vertical post mechanically so no welding is necessary.
- The cable infill system consist of (13) horizontal layers of cable for a 42" high rail and (11) layers for a 36" high rail.
- The cable system is a 3/16" 1×19 dia. cable with adjusters at each end of the cable for tensioning.
- Lighted rail options available.
This system can be surface mounted, fascia mounted or core drilled. This system is offered in a Type 316 stainless steel for higher corrosion resistance or a Type 304 stainless steel for less corrosive environments. The standard finish is a #4 brushed satin but others finishes are available.